1. Four things needed to
apply Individual False Eyelashes: Pointed Tweezer, Aluminium Foil, Gloves, Individual
Eyelashes Adhesive and Individual False Eyelashes.
2. Wear gloves. Drop a small amount of
adhesive onto the aluminium foil. It is better to drop just a small amount first to avoid
drying up. When more adhesive is needed just add more.
3. Pull Individual Eyelashes out from the tray
using pointed tweezer.
4. Dip the knot onto the adhesive.
5. Apply Individual Eyelashes starting from
the outer to inner corner on right eye. Place the Individual False Eyelashes on top of
Natural Eyelashes without touching the skin.
6. Do the same thing on the left eye. Start
from outer to inner corner. To ensure that the lashes last long, wash your face carefully
in the eye area.