to apply strip false eyelashes without the help of eyelash
1. Have the following items ready: false eyelashes,
adhesive, eyelash curler, beauty tweezer, mascara (optional), beauty scissor (as needed)
& makeup brush (as needed)
2. Curl your natural eyelashes with eyelash
3. If your natural eyelash growing downward, you may want
to apply one coat of mascara.
You can test at different time whether applying mascara is a necessary for you or not. If
one day that you test wearing false eyelashes without applying mascara first, your natural
eyelashes obviously separate it from the false eyelashes, then you would want to apply
mascara as part of it. The purpose of applying mascara at this point is to keep your
natural eyelash stays curl following the false eyelashes.
4. Next, pull one of the false eyelashes out from the
packaging tray gently using tweezer. Then holding the false eyelashes with beauty
tweezer, put the false eyelashes close to your natural eyelashes and see if you
need to trim the width. If the false eyelashes looks longer than the width of your eyes,
you definitely want to cut it with a beauty
scissor to fit your own eyes.
5. Now, grab the adhesive,
squeeze the adhesive tube and make a line onto the packaging lid. Hold false eyelashes
with beauty tweezer and dip the strip of the false eyelashes onto the adhesive and wait
for 8 seconds to get the adhesive gets a little tacky.
6. At last, apply false eyelashes as close as possible to
your lash line by holding it with beauty tweezer. When you see the corner of false
eyelashes do not stick onto your lash line. Pick up a clean makeup
brush which has a wood or plastic handle with the round tip. Use the tip of the
brush handle to push the strip of the false eyelashes gently so that it stick to your lash
line. Finish it by applying mascara again to have both false and natural eyelash stick
You are done! If this is your first
time applying false eyelashes, please be patient learning it. It will take some time to
master it, but as you practice more and more, this should be very easy to do.
How to remove false eyelashes:
1. Wet cotton with warm water and press the excessive
water, but make sure the cotton still has water.
2. Place the wet warm cotton on top of the eyelash strip
and wait for a few seconds. This will loose the glue from your skin, making it hurt-free
to pull the false eyelashes and will also make it easier to clean the glue from the strip
for next use.
| Dos on False Eyelashes |
- Do your full make-up and apply false eyelashes at the end
- Do curl your own natural lashes before applying the false eyelashes - this will help to
blend the natural lashes with false Eyelashes
- Do trim the length of the strip false eyelashes from the inner corner after fitting it
into your eyes and you feel they are too long
- Do use the tweezer with a rounded tip to wedge the ends between your natural lashes
- Do remove false eyelashes before you go to bed - use warm water compress to remove it or
eye make-up remover
- Do clean the strip of false eyelashes using alcohol or eyelashes-cleaning solution after
each wear and place them back to the platform until the next time you wear them
| Don'ts on False
- Don't trim the length of the lashes itself. Instead choose the right length for you.
- Don't trim the false eyelashes while they are on your eyes
- Don't pull false eyelashes from your lids which you may pull your own natural lashes or
- Don't apply glue/adhesive directly to your eyelids which might get into your eyes